2019 Construction Projects
Blendon Township 2019 Road Repair List
- Hempstead Road from Westerville Corp. line to Dempsey Road 2” mill and fill with berm, repair any bad depth spots.
- Goldfinch Dr. 2” mill and fill, retrofit any curb ramps
- Sharon Rd. between Kilbourne Rd. and Minerva Ave 2” mill and fill with berm
- Carnation Dr. Crack seal from Valley Quail North to Executive Parkway
Road Resurfacing Program
- Blendon Township awarded grant funds from the Ohio Public Works Commission.
- Bidding Results
- Paving Location Map
JEDZ Fiber Optic Project
- Projected funded and will begin in 2018. Fiber optic lines will be connected to the Westerville Road corridor and Sunbury Road corridor. Businesses in these areas will be able to connect to our fiber optic network for a variety of services including the use of the Westerville data center.
Smothers Road Closure
- The Franklin County Engineers Office will close down Smothers Road beginning 8/13/2018 for construction of a new roundabout.